| that tray came in handy as they served us orange juice and Taiwanese-style McDonald's breakfast sandwiches |
| first stop: guinea pig and rabbit feeding |
| it's hard to pick just one picture of this one! |
| rainforest canopy walkway |
| water plants boardwalk |
| ran into some stairs |
| dancing in the mist at the insect/butterfly house |
| asleep in the aviary |
| bees |
| alpacas on the loose |
| nothing like sisters |
| second stop: lao jie, or old streets with lots of food stalls |
| they actually found something they liked: pickled mangoes |
| biggest radish cake we've ever seen |
| some kind of scrubbing vegetable |
| got some sugarcane, something I remember from my childhood visits. girls weren't crazy about it, even after I cut it up |
| typical dinner with a leftover lunch box, radish cake, bread, tofu. funny how buddy has picked up the Taiwanese photo gestures ;-) |
| went into Taipei for church, but not a great success with minimal comprehension =p |
| lunch with my aunt afterwards |
| she brought us to visit her friend's grandkids |
| the kids are always fascinated by the various Taiwanese exercise machines |
| my aunt's friend took us to the kids' area at their club |
| that night, I couldn't get the door open to the room i'm sharing with s, and this is what I found when I turned on my phone light ;-) |
No comments:
Post a Comment