Sunday, January 4, 2015

august

I was pretty miserable through august too, so at least we can fly through the month in one post ;-)
taking after his sisters

hahahahaha


the girls picked me some flowers for my couch corner

nai nai and ah gong came to see us for a few days during their cross country camping trip. they took the kids up to the mall of america, and the girls got to go on some rides.  and the next night, the girls and nai nai slept out in their tent, their first time 'camping':


 
months and months ago, we had planned a college reunion getaway over labor day weekend with four other families.  I was so thankful that I was well enough to go and even enjoy some of the activities.  I'm pretty sure it was the first time since june that I had walked farther than the parking garage to the doctor's office ;-)

sleepover attempt, later aborted =p

some back yard dancing



 
he got to take a dip, but wasn't too excited about it =p
a brave mr. m with a boatful of kiddos in the rain


warming everyone up
TA bike race







the old gang, 15 years later




No comments:

Post a Comment