Sunday, December 28, 2014

late june 2 - july


riding in style =p
we met daddy after work one saturday for an international festival, and made an evening of it -
the downtown barnes and noble is in a cool old theater building
peace plaza fountain
pre-dinner tic tac toe tournament
crafts from the Egyptian booth ;-)
the girls took a two-week swim class at the Y.  I was rather relieved that they both enjoyed it, since they (especially c) weren't too enthusiastic last year.  not sure how much progress we made, since c still wouldn't jump in from the deep end or put her head under, but L did pass the unassisted 5-yard skill.

they're the blue and orange noodles

playing at the park after swim lessons
 
post-swim picnic with friends
 
annie again
=p


15 month checkup

bare baby!
back porch picnic
 
some yummy local corn
the kid's favorite thing to do at target - make 'houses' in the paper towel aisle =p
happy 14th to mommy and daddy!
we found out baby #4 was on the way during the last few days of june, and I barely made it through the last days of swim lessons.  I have <10 pictures after july 2nd, which should tell you something =p  g&g came up and took care of us for the rest of the summer, which I'm sure included many precious and picturesque moments, but you'll have to use your imagination as I spent it all on the couch ;-)
 
the girlies made this 'gate' for the stairs

bike ride with daddy

some like it hot

working at his desk

grandpa's always got good stuff ;-)

g&g took the girls to vacation bible school towards the end of the month.  here's a money bag from a lesson on matthew

watching something - probably 'frozen' =p - with grandpa
 and I'd prefer to forget the rest of that month.. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment