Thursday, February 19, 2015

early feb

thanks for sticking with me - we made it!  caught up through valentine's and ready for new baby =D

a little post-school mountain climbing

this one has been having some difficulties keeping his clothes on =p

all clean!

my handsome dudes

because when you're not feeling well, you want to.. be sat on, of course


c was off to a princess birthday party, and of course buddy doesn't need an occasion ;-)

celebrating daddy's contract



our ham =p



wanting to 'open!' his valentine's gift from g&g
making valentine treats

it works!


 

confession:  I think I ate all but a few of the final products ;-)  L would eat the chocolate and leave the berry, and C said they were too chocolatey and just wanted the berry?!


daddy's valentines

c made her sister a lovely valentine from 'ges who?'

more train table

her favorite reading spot ;-)  she logged 605 minutes of reading in the first full week of feb for 'I love to read' month!
wizard wednesdays
c:  if I were a snowman at night, I would go sledding!
 
the blanket factory: finishing up c's Christmas no-sew quilt
 
here comes trouble at trader joe's ;-)
with any luck, the next post will feature the latest addition to the nicholsonian saga!!

No comments:

Post a Comment