Saturday, June 21, 2014

nj: day 3, pre-wedding

cute flower girls + picturesque chateau =  picture alert - picture alert - picture alert!  (yes, I know we just did the flower girl thing a few weeks ago, but...  =p) 

this was a memorable occasion on another front - the photo below at breakfast is all I saw of little man till the next morning!  having cheerfully chugged every cup of milk offered to him the last few days, s made the transition without a blink.  (mommy did it with a few more sniffles).  but it gave us the chance to enjoy the whole day with friends in a way that we couldn't have otherwise.  so thanks, nai nai!


we were invited to come early and join the bridal party in the suite where they were getting ready -
my high school friend a, whom I hadn't seen in years!

the hairdresser offered to do the girls' hair too, and of course little buddy accepted ;-)

big sis stuck with my limited skills

making friends










peeking in

elegant refreshments







showing off her 2" heels








 
and now, we're finally off to the church!

No comments:

Post a Comment