Wednesday, March 26, 2014

almost christmas

the week between nai nai and ah gong's visit and our trip to st. louis was filled with sledding, cookie-making, oh and packing.. =)

let me out of...zzzzz

we tried to sled down our neighbor's good-sized hill (of slip 'n slide fame), but I guess the girls were too light.. I had to pull them =p







the hill at the park across the street worked much better, maybe because it had been packed down by other sledders



the last hurrah for the cookie press, which broke shortly thereafter =p  RIP, you served me well for almost 14 years =)


packing up
it seems like every other year or so we have a hair-raising drive to st. louis over Christmas  =p  the ice started halfway through iowa, but thankfully we made it in without incident, though long after midnight.

singing carols with g&g

I know there's something good up there

introduction to daddy's car collection


tomorrow is Christmas eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment