Monday, September 30, 2013

july 4th

goo gobs of pictures from the first days in july!  lots of fresh air and sunshine - I just realized that every one of these pictures was taken outside =)

I think this will be the last time for this trick.. getting a little tight in there ;-)
 
for reference:  may of 2011 =)
 

new for 2013 ;-)
 
first swing ride at 3 months and a week.  the girls couldn't even see over the top at that age!




we were invited to a picnic by a friend of a Maryland friend


my first sparkler

riding down the path towards the high school



daddy loves having a grill again!


this geranium has been with us since st. louis.  it seems to like Minnesota =)



oh, the days when he stayed where you put him








who you lookin' at?

did I mention she loves watermelon?





;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment