Wednesday, August 7, 2013

june 1st

my godmother's son, a, came to town from California, so my parents took the chance to come down too and have a mini-reunion.  ben was studying for his oral boards the next week, so he didn't get to join us in any of the fun, unfortunately. 

ah gong meets rong-rong for the first time: I think they like each other =)

lu-buddy admiring her birthday present from nai nai and ah gong

is it me, or is that a large 10-week-old? ;-)

the girls in their first chi paos

couldn't decide which of these I liked better, so I posted both!



we were determined to get our money's worth out of our two-week pool season ;-)





this stuff is wet!




splash!
 
warning: i had 560 pictures from june, so there may be a lot more posts coming up.. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment