Monday, August 1, 2016

september 2015: ludington, apple picking, beach

I guess we will jump back to last fall and see how far we get before school starts again =p  we spent a weekend a couple hours north of us in Ludington, MI.  our cabin, called 'the pentagon', was on Hamlin Lake.

 
 
 

 
10 feet of beach ;-)
 




wild blackberries

 
funny-looking mushrooms

tetherball


 

 
downtown Ludington
back at home, apple picking with our neighbors:

and concord grapes




double fisting it
 one of the many summer and fall festivals in downtown st. joe:
instrument petting zoo
 
playing twinkle
trying out some percussion

little dude loved the rabbits

 
and finally, my first trip to the beach with the kiddos.  they had been with grandma and grandpa, but i didn't think i could manage it until it got cooler.  with school in session, we had the beach almost to ourselves, and came back thinking we lived 15 minutes from paradise =)
 


 


this is why I didn't think I could manage earlier in the summer ;-)



 


No comments:

Post a Comment