| not sure what the onesified girls are looking at, but they're cute ;-) |
| success on the rainbow loom |
| buddy's present to little man |
| c's present to him - an eraser iphone |
| I've fallen and I can't get up |
| 'I yuv you, I yuv you, mowning noo[n] and nigh[t]' |
| I got the girls a $5 speaker at target and passed on my old ipod to them, but apparently the speaker is limited by the volume output of the device.. guess you get what you pay for =p |
| trying out his big boy bottle |
| and sampling some of his stocking snacks |
| a chance to see friends over winter break |
| making gingerbread cookies |
| what will daddy choose? |
| puzzling and drawing - our farewell to 2014! |
No comments:
Post a Comment