Saturday, February 7, 2015

early december

as part of her star student week, L brought home mr. bear and then recounted his activities to her class.  here he's having lunch:


excited for kindergarten homework, which just started
 
our herbivore ;-)

getting married

this piece is called 'I have sisters'

both girls have unfortunately had multiple cavities

trying out the first of *five* science experiments before we found one for her scientist of the week presentation

three munchkins in a bucket

the bucket train
one of their weekend night treats is making a 'special bed'.. if you look closely at this configuration, you'll see that nobody actually wanted to sleep on the bed part =p

'I have sisters, part 2'
buddy's class put on a Christmas program, and she did a great job with her lines and songs.  it was neat to see how she recognized a lot of the passages during the rest of the advent season.

I think the brown pair was hers

after-show treats

their class minus 2
finally done with little man's
decorating the tree!  all the bags under the tree are things the girls chose themselves at the secret santa shoppe
this one is probably undecorating the tree =p
making use of the scraps


gorilla feet
trying to get a Christmas card picture
and trying
still trying

add some props

two out of three
ah, I give up!  ;-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment