Tuesday, June 3, 2014

cousins: day 3 and 4

the next two days were rainy, but we still enjoyed our cousin time =)  we were so thankful for the guest house, where we could use the kitchen, dining room and common room.  k came over to play one of the mornings.  I can't believe I don't have any pictures, but if I remember right, something came up at work that I had to fix, so nai nai and ah gong had charge of all the kiddos.





 we went to a Mexican place for dinner that night:



 
the next morning we checked out the redding library:

puppet booth

I about ran out of voice with the stack of books the girls brought over =p


ha!



trying out the new slide

taking a seat on top of the crawler just seemed irresistable


wake up, little lady!

worn out =p

dinner from c's perspective

just my size: uncle p's ukelele

No comments:

Post a Comment