Friday, June 28, 2013

early may

here I am, two months behind again!  packing, moving and goodbyes will do that to you =p  let's try to catch up a bit..

the night he turned six weeks, s surprised us by sleeping from 12-6am!  that's through the night, in my book, and he's done it consistently since with only a handful of exceptions, sometimes up to eight hours or more.  the Lord must have known that we were going to be busy, and sent us the most easy-going baby imaginable!

6 weeks


first forward-facing ride.. I don't think the girls did this till 3 months!
the girls did great on their first real dental checkups.  lest you think they're always like this, I tried to bring c last year when she was four, and she refused to so much as open her mouth =p

they look particularly alike in these pictures, don't they?
 

since it was such a nice day and the girls had done so well, we headed to seneca creek park for a picnic.
I just found this rear view amusing ;)

must have been a comfortable place for a nap =p

taken by c


we took advantage of a weekend that ben was gone for a conference to visit a college friend, n, in Virginia:
I love introducing s

she has a lovely three-year-old daughter, so inevitably, this happened:

we enjoyed our visit so much that everyone was up way past their bedtimes!
the trees were blossoming that sunday at church and the girls had on their fancy dresses (a less uncommon event), so mommy saw a photo op (even less uncommon ;-) ):



 
our good friends, the c boys


 
some daily life:
mr. smiley

yes, all three of our children fit in the bumbo =p



s has become quite fascinated with his bears
some pre-preschool bubble fun

No comments:

Post a Comment